Saturday, March 14, 2009

Reach of a hand, a calming yet frighting reminder
that things have never really changed.
Locked with a secret key that only the soul and God can find,
yet you are able to unlock it, how can this be?
My walls of protection fall when your near, your weapon
simple pleasure and longing to fulfill what is lacking.
I am no woman, merely a little girl
wanting so much to be desired.

So I guess its time to be real. I have sinned, greatly towards my King and God, yet I feel like I don't know him so it doesn't hurt as much as I would have thought. It will not leave me, what I have done, and I feel alone. I know that I am weak and frail, I cannot let my self believe that I am able to fight it without God's help. What I am believing is that what I have done, I should have known better and that since I knew clearly what I did its worse and that God could not forgive such a sinner that keeps repeating the same thing. But then I know that God 
1. Can handle anything that I do.
2. is stronger than I allow him to be.
3. won't abandon me. I need to stop testing him, he is not going to leave me.
4. loves me.
5. is more than anything that I can come up with, he is a Mighty God. 

Its not by my actions that I am His child, but through His. It is through His Grace! 



 

No comments: